If you’re following All Good Health on Instagram you know that I always try to find uplifting, real quotes to go along with the usual #yogaeverywhere post. In an effort to remember all of my favorites, and have a space you can come see them all at once, I’ll be publishing this Instagram round-up at the end of every month.
- Be not afraid of growing slowly, be only afraid of standing still.
- If you do not pour water on your plant, what will happen? It will slowly wither and die. Our habits will also slowly wither and die away if we do not give them an opportunity to manifest. You need not fight to stop a habit. Just don’t give it an opportunity to repeat itself. –Yoga Sutras by Patanjali
- The more you worry, the bigger your problem becomes.
- There is no one alive who is you-er than you. –Dr. Seuss
- You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. –Mark Twain
- If you can control the rising of the mind into ripples, you will experience Yoga. –Yoga Sutras by Patanjali
- Great acts are made up of small deeds.
- When you smile the whole world smiles.
- Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time,’ is like saying ‘I don’t want to.” –Lao Tzu
- Action is movement with intelligence –Iyengar
- It’s ok to look back as long as you focus on going forward.
- A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. –Oliver Holmes
- The hardness of a diamond is part of its usefulness, but it’s true value is in the light that shines through it. –Iyengar
- Do not think about the past. Do not dream of the future. Concentrate your mind on the present. –Buddha
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage. –Anais Nin
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you are alone with.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. –Confucius
- Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist. –Pablo Picasso
- There is no progress toward ultimate freedom without transformation. –Iyengar
- You are very powerful. Provided, you know how powerful you are. –Yogi Bhajan
I hope you’re inspired! Share this with a friend who needs it. ♥
FOLLOW @ALLGOODHEALTH ON INSTAGRAM! 🙂