The second installment of the All Good Health ‘Inspiring Quotes’ from our Instagram round-up is here! It might be cliché, but I love posting inspiring quotes along with the yoga photos. If I’m going to post an “inspiring” (maybe?) picture of myself in a pose… might as well add some substance and education from quotes by famous leaders and visionaries. Here are February’s best quotes 💪
- I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. -Pablo Picasso
- Our purity lies in our originality, our intuition lies in our innocence. –Yogi Bhajan
- If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.
- Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know. -Pema Chodron
- Don’t grieve, anything you lose comes ’round in another form. –Rumi
- When the mind is calm, the asana is perfect. –Patthabi Jois
- The way to get started is to quit talking and being doing. -Walt Whitman
- Consider everything an experiment.
- Does it limit you or liberate you? Does it raise or reduce your energy? –Yoga Teacher, Caley Alyssa
- I don’t believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive. –Joseph Campbell
- When you like a flower, you just pluck it. But when you love a flower, you water it daily. –Buddha
- The goal is life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature. –Joseph Campbell
I hope you’re inspired! Share this with a friend who needs it. ♥
FOLLOW @ALLGOODHEALTH ON INSTAGRAM!